Course Information and Training Requirements
With the appropriate front end loader operator training, you’ll be ready to work safely on various construction sites, as well as demolition sites. So, whether you’re planning on entering a career in construction or you hope to advance an existing one, receiving your front end loader operator certification can open up a host of new opportunities.
Interested in learning how to operate a front end loader? We’ve put together a front end loader training and certification program that can put you on the path to a career in the nation’s fastest growing industry!
Here’s some information to help you get started, but feel free to contact us anytime if you have additional questions, and to access details regarding certification cost.
- Who should consider taking this course? Anyone who is currently a plow operator or loader operator, as well as anyone who is interested in becoming a front end loader driver, would be an ideal candidate for our course. Basically, if you’re hoping to take your career to the next level, our front end loader program is right for you.
- What can you expect after completing this course? You’ll be certified on eight different pieces of heavy equipment. And you’ll be able to take advantage of our impressive 91% job placement rate to boost your odds of success!
- How long does the course last? Just six weeks.
- Are there any prerequisite requirements? No, there aren’t any prerequisites or licenses to worry about. You can simply sign up whenever you are ready!
- How should you prepare for this program? There isn’t any special prep that’s needed prior to taking this course. We’ll give you everything you need to succeed.
- What can you expect to learn from this course? You’ll be able to professionally operate front end loaders, and you’ll know all of the steps that need to be taken to ensure you always use these machines safely. Plus, you’ll learn how to operate a skid steer, backhoe, off road dump truck, roller compactor, bulldozer, motor grader, and excavator.
Want to see what students have had to say after completing our course? Check out their testimonials.
Career Options and Certifications
The overall job outlook for front end loader operators is positive. Reports indicate that job availability in this field will increase by 12% every year. And we can help you land the right job because we work with more than 200 national partners to maintain a 91% placement rate.
When it comes to earnings, with the right training on how to use a heavy duty front end loader, you can prove your expertise and differentiate yourself from other job seekers. It also means you can earn, on average, $18-25 per hour. And, according to the U.S. Board of Labor Statistics, a front end loader can expect to earn an average of $48,000 annually.
What are the main front end loader training requirements, and how can our program prepare you for meeting them? Seat time is the main requirement, which is why we’ve put together specific modules that focus mainly on seat time and hands-on training.
Front End Loader General Questions
What is a front end loader operator, and what does a front end loader do?
Front end loader operators know how to use—you guessed it—front end loader heavy equipment. These professionals can be found working in a variety of settings, so their duties will vary depending on the project they’re working on. For example, they can be part of a demolition team or on a roadway construction team. Overall, their task is to use a front end loader to excavate, scoop, move, and load various loose materials, such as gravel and dirt.
What is front loader safety training?
In order to work as a front end loader operator, you need to know how these machines work, how to inspect them to ensure they’re in good condition, and how to maintain them to protect everyone’s safety on the job. Plus, this type of training teaches you about the dangers involved in operating front end loaders so you can avoid them. To effectively cover all of these areas, we prioritize safety and give our students as much supervised seat time as possible.
To Be the Best, Learn from the Best. Call Us Today!
HCA’s front end loader training is taught by industry professionals with many years of experience in construction. They’ve trained and certified thousands of students from all over the country, and they can do the same for you. Plus, we can even help you with lodging and financial aid if you qualify.
Call 888.772.9002 today to learn more about our heavy equipment operator training programs, and get ready to dig into your new career!